Thursday, March 26, 2009

Science Center



Kenli on a bed of nails

Jace, Kenli, and Keaton catching vertual bubbles


Elisha invited the kids and I to go to the Science Center over Spring Break. We had a great time! Kenli was not into most of the exhibits but the one I thought she would be scared of she loved! It was a weather symulater that blew gusts of wind, Got really hot, sprayed waterlike a hurrican, shook like an earth quak, and thunder and lightening! Thanx again Elisha we enjoyed spending time with you guyz!


1 comment:

Terry & Debi Wright said...

you should be proud of me I figured out how to leave a comment it only took an hour. your blogg is so great I love to see the kids and would like to see more pic.s of you and paul.

Happy birthday Jace I dont have a phone right now it was left in a snow storm and it didnt like it much i will be getting a new one soon i hope.
We love you guys G&G Wright