Sunday, June 29, 2008

Project #2

Our second project was painting Jaces room we wanted to do it before we go pick him up from Utah. It will be a great surprise he will be so excited!
w e had a casualty Kenlee couldn't hang with the big dogs and she passed out on the floor with her paint roller in hand!


The finished product looks great I love it but it was a little pain full I started taping and prepping at 2 on Sat. I didn't stop painting till 12:30 when Paul made me throw in the towel and go to bed! I finished Sunday morning. The reason it took to long is my tape job did not hold up the way it was suppose to and I had to go back with white touch up paint and fix the stripes it took for ever but it was worth it in the end!

5 comments:

Missi's Mess said...

It looks so good. Your hired I want my house done this next weekend.

Missi's Mess said...

I would fire your little helper for sleeping on the job.

Missi's Mess said...

I know we can do poke-a-dots on my wall and we will just use your stomach as the stamper.

becki said...

Woa sister! That looks SOOOO Good. You are hired for when we get our house!

Shanda said...

You're amazing! I hope I turn out to be that great of a wife & mother when we own a home! Nice work!--INCREDIBLE work!